For many real estate agents, homeowners and tenants selling a home and moving can be very stressful experiences. Preservation Cleaning has removed the stress by providing a full complement of real estate pre-sale cleaning services, as well as move-in and move-out cleaning services. Real estate “deep” cleanings ensure that your home will garner top dollar by looking its absolute finest for agent open houses and real estate showings.
These extensive cleanings, performed by Preservation Cleaning bonded and fully trained staff are fully customized to meet your specific needs. They include, but are not limited to, detailed cleanings of every room including inside the fridge and stove, inside cupboards, walls, baseboards and trim, light fixtures, window cleaning, steam cleaning etc. Preservation Cleaning will provide all environmentally friendly cleaning supplies and equipment for the real estate cleanings so you have one less thing to worry about. If you prefer to use your supplies we can do that too.
Enjoy a stress free sale by letting Preservation take care of all your real estate pre-sale cleaning details. Just call Preservation Cleaning for your next pre sale.
Here at Preservation Cleaning, our primary responsibilities are the cleaning tasks in an office. We perform all our duties inside, from the cleaning of the employee microwave to the company president’s desk. In Toronto Most offices are cleaned at night after business hours by a cleaning crew.
reasons to choose Preservation Cleaning company over hiring in-house:
- Saving on the accounting work for salary and benefits
- No worry about finding a replacement in cases of sickness or leave
- Written guidelines in the contract clearly outlining the standards to be observed by the office cleaner.
- This is all we do
An office cleaner’s duty consists of (but is not limited to) the following:
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Dusting furniture and other equipment
- Emptying Garbage/Trash bins
- General Cleaning
- Lunch Room/Kitchen (stainless steel, tables, sink, microwave)
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Wiping down appliances
- Window cleaning
Our office cleaners tackle many important duties to make sure an office is well-kept. Office cleaners are responsible for maintaining a pleasant work environment for office workers and customers.
We work in every type of office, from insurance agencies to medical offices. We to know how to use all kinds of cleaning equipment, including the wide range of cleaning chemicals are to be used for each job. It is very important to be sure toxic chemicals don’t mix. All office cleaning work is performed indoors. Our fast and efficient office cleaners can clean several offices in a shift. We commonly work nights, but may also be on duty during any other shift.
Skills we value at Preservation Cleaning:
- Organizational ability
- Quick work
- Attention to detail, special care to each duty
- Endurance… we spend these shifts on our feet
- Strong work ethic and a positive approach
- Most importantly, we must work well alone and with a team. Office cleaners follow the instructions of a supervisor and are generally part of a crew.
As long as offices need a clean, safe work environment, there will be jobs for office cleaners. Hiring an office cleaning service is beneficial for offices without a full time janitor on the premises.