Our professional janitorial staff is well trained to keep meticulous attention to detail. From office cleaning and floor waxing to carpet shampooing and all types of professional janitorial services, Preservation Cleaning has the resources and expertise to get your business place cleaning done right.
Our office janitorial services include but are not limited to:
• Floors Mopped or Vacuumed
• Baseboards dusted and cobwebs removed
• All areas dusted, furniture, picture frames, etc.
• Mirrors cleaned
• Ceiling fans dusted (if reachable)*
• Window sills dusted
• Trash emptied
• Blinds dusted
• Sinks cleaned, rinsed and dried
• Outside of all appliances
• Inside of microwave
• Counter tops and back splash cleaned
• Counter tops wiped/dusted
• Cabinet fronts spot cleaned
• Tub and/or shower tiles cleaned & rinsed
• Fixtures cleaned
• Toilet bowl & base, rim, inside & outside cleaned
• Vanity top cleaned
Our office janitorial services are tailored to your specific needs: Weekly – Bi-Weekly – Monthly – Special Occasions – Party Assistance – Resale and Empty House – Seasonal Openings and Closings
First Impressions Matter!
Immediately upon entering your place of business, clients will base their judgement on the cleanliness of the surroundings. A dirty or unorganized place of business can mean losing customers who will feel unconfortable whether they realize it or not.
Your business’s physical appearance can say a lot about you and your work ethic, and if you don’t take pride in the appearance of your space, you may be saying all the wrong things to potential customers or clients.
Your employees will have the same perception as customers, when employees work in a dirty environment they are more likely to under perform and not take their job as seriously. That is why Office cleaning is so important, by making the right choice to hire Preservation cleaning, you will not only save time and money but you will increase your business sales and productivity!
Here at Preservation Cleaning, our primary responsibilities are the cleaning tasks in an office. We perform all our duties inside, from the cleaning of the employee microwave to the company president’s desk. In Toronto Most offices are cleaned at night after business hours by a cleaning crew.
reasons to choose Preservation Cleaning company over hiring in-house:
- Saving on the accounting work for salary and benefits
- No worry about finding a replacement in cases of sickness or leave
- Written guidelines in the contract clearly outlining the standards to be observed by the office cleaner.
- This is all we do
An office cleaner’s duty consists of (but is not limited to) the following:
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Dusting furniture and other equipment
- Emptying Garbage/Trash bins
- General Cleaning
- Lunch Room/Kitchen (stainless steel, tables, sink, microwave)
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Vacuuming carpets
- Wiping down appliances
- Window cleaning
Our office cleaners tackle many important duties to make sure an office is well-kept. Office cleaners are responsible for maintaining a pleasant work environment for office workers and customers.
We work in every type of office, from insurance agencies to medical offices. We to know how to use all kinds of cleaning equipment, including the wide range of cleaning chemicals are to be used for each job. It is very important to be sure toxic chemicals don’t mix. All office cleaning work is performed indoors. Our fast and efficient office cleaners can clean several offices in a shift. We commonly work nights, but may also be on duty during any other shift.
Skills we value at Preservation Cleaning:
- Organizational ability
- Quick work
- Attention to detail, special care to each duty
- Endurance… we spend these shifts on our feet
- Strong work ethic and a positive approach
- Most importantly, we must work well alone and with a team. Office cleaners follow the instructions of a supervisor and are generally part of a crew.
As long as offices need a clean, safe work environment, there will be jobs for office cleaners. Hiring an office cleaning service is beneficial for offices without a full time janitor on the premises.